Friday 22 February 2019

Best Whatsapp Status Of 2019





WhatsApp status are an amazing and coolest way to share what you're looking to your best buddies in WhatsApp. i know most of you must be confused regarding what status you wish to place, typically you wish to impress your lady friend or friends, typically your parents or the other special person on planet. therefore here I have listed out the most effective out of the lotWhatsApp status updates with funny, cool, attitude, romance and lots of a lot of factors hooked up to that



  • Eat…sleep….regret……repeat
  • C.L.A.S.S- come late and start sleeping
  • My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.
  • Be yourself. everyone else is already taken.
  • Everyday is a second chance.
  • A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
  • I'm so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes CLOSED
  •  I'm jealous my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs.
  • I need Google in my brain.
  • In “Success” all depends on the 2nd letter.
  • Yesterday I did nothing and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday.
  • BUY MY ALARM CLOCK & YOU WILL SLEEP SOUNDLY.
  • Congratulations!!My tallest finger want to give you a standing ovation.
  • People with status don’t need status.
  • A friendship that can end never really began!
  • I know you are seeing my status. Then I need status

0 comments: